From EPC Standard

A plumber needs to be licensed, bound as well as covered to become carrying out any kind of do work in your home. Big plumbing work's need urban area or even area permits and are going to in some cases call for that the plumbing technician you work with to perform the work be accredited.

Here is my site ... get more info